I-Brain abstracts instructions
What are the submission guidelines for poster abstracts?
The body text cannot exceed 200 words.
Clearly indicate if the abstract is for poster session 1 (General) or 2 (Bilingualism)
Abstract general format should be:
- Session: 1 or 2
- Authors, affiliations
- Abstract body text
- References (limited to 15)
Abstracts will be reviewed by the iBrainMiniSymposium and CCCP committees for topical appropriateness. You will be notified of acceptance and given detailed instructions for poster preparation, video abstract recording and participation.
You will be asked to upload your abstract during Registration procedure!
- provide a one-page Poster PDF.
- prepare and submit a two-minute recorded presentation (optional).
- participate live in Q&A during the poster session (you will be given a time slot when you are expected to be at the poster)
- While we don’t have a specific template, there are a number of companies that offer free templates to assist you in creating your Poster PDF. The A0 poster size formatted vertically is the most popular.
https://www.postersession.com/poster-templates.php (see AO 85X120 cm Vertical Poster Template)
https://www.posterpresentations.com/free-poster-templates.html (see option to personalize your template with the International A0 format)
http://www.makesigns.com/SciPosters_Templates.aspx (select your preferred option in a 36 x 48 vertical format)
You will be asked to upload your Poster